Tuesday, January 27, 2009

To All 1 Hour Martinizing Readers....

What a tremendous success the last few days have been. I have been simply overwhelmed by the positive feedback I have received from the thousands of people who have chosen 1 Hour Martinizing as their favorite place, for everything ever.

Let me share with you just a couple of the kind letters that I have received.

Dear 1 Hour Martinizing,

I was once just a poor, community organizer trying to make a difference in the city of Chicago. I didn’t know where to turn, I felt like I was going nowhere.

Then I found 1 Hour Martinizing. It gave me the confidence and swagger that made me get on with my bad self. I have reached the pinnacle of my career dreams. I owe it all to you. It not only changed my life, but as far as I can tell, it changed the entire human race. You are doing God’s work. Thank you, you complete me.

Sincerely,
Barry Barrington
Regional Director
Regional Director Incorporated

There is more, check this out.

Dear 1 Hour Martinizing,

Just a short time ago, I was a beauty pageant contestant in the great state of Alaska. While on the outside I am kind of a hottie, my insides knew that my life had no meaning.

But then I found 1 Hour Martinizing. Did it change my life? You Betcha!

I am confident, self motivated, fertile, and have achieved so much in so little time. Some people even compare me to a pit bull, and wonder if I will ever just go away.

Your blog is the best. Other websites can imitate, but to me they are just trying to put lipstick on a pig. You are the wind beneath my wings.

Sincerely,
Sandy Sanderson
Governor
Where Are They Now Foundation

Thank you to Barry and Sandy, and to all of you out there for making 1 Hour Martinizing what it is today, the single most influential political and lifestyle blog man has ever known.

God bless us one and all…

1 comment:

  1. I also have been exposed to the greatness of 1 Hour Martinizing, and it has almost made my life a totally different adventure.

    After reading your post titled " Do toilets in Australia really flush clockwise?" I decided to take apart my commode to see if I could find out why our's go counter clokwise

    I never could figure out why either happens ,but I did fix that annoying little noise the damn thing made when I " JIGGLED " the handle.

    Thanks 1 Hour Martinizing

    ReplyDelete