Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pissed Off Old Guy Whiskey, Blog Header, Other Stuff

The Snark Factor was in Florida for a week. The blog was ignored. The show was not up to snuff. But none the less we press on. I have been asked about the pictures on my blog. Did I really share a smoke with Obama? No, that was the handy work of my cousin Joe LaDuke. Thanks Joe.....

We will now run full force blogging, radio showing, and dominating any other form of media that I come across.

This is the transcript from our sponsor's commercial. Pissed Off Old Guy Whiskey is a proud sponsor of The Snark Factor with Fingers Malloy!

Pissed Off Old Guy Whiskey

(Voice of an old man who seems confused)

Greetings and salutations. Pissed Off Old Guy Whiskey is a proud sponsor of the Snark Factory with Fingers Malloy….

Ahhh this music takes me back to a time when I would get excited to see Betty Grable’s ankle, and when we didn’t have a pinko commie in the White House…

Normally, most things piss me off naturally. Why did Murder She Wrote go off the air? Why can’t I find Waldo? Why can’t I buy Frankie Valli records at K-Mart anymore?

But when I need an extra boost to full blown rage, I grab a nice warm glass of Pissed off Old Guy Whiskey. It kills the little inner joy I have left, and propels me to cut up the neighborhood kid’s Nerf footballs when they land in my yard…

So, if you want feel like an old coot without all the chafing, have a nice tall glass of Pissed Off Old Guy Whiskey today.

Warning, drinking Pissed Off Old Guy Whiskey causes temporary blindness in lab rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment